Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pioneer

Thank you Yi-Ning for sharing 14 attributes of being a Pioneer in Hebrew, I saw clearly in my vision during the Sunday responding to the Word, there are many mantles being released to the earth, and waiting to be picked up. They are pioneers in their time like Abraham, Noah, David, Joshua, Elija, Debora...etc. May the Spirit of the Lord speaks to you and reveals to you, and may you be braved to pick up the mantle and be the witness of Jesus in your generation.
1.They are willing to go into the unknown
2.They have to leave some people behind
3.They go by faith
4.God gives them a promise and a dream
5.They live a life of decisions
6.They build altars-the place where things die
7.They are warriors
8.God makes covenant with them
9.God gives them a mountain
10.They are given the finishing anointing
11.They understand there are lines they cannot cross
12.They know there will be multiple crossings
13.They know the breath of God
14.They have to go through several levels of the river of God's Spirit

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray over all of my children who you entrust me, give them the spirit of Pioneer, they are willing to be different, to be radical, to be set apart. They will not settle in the comfort zone, their hearts always will be ready and said:"Lord send me, I am here".

No comments:

Post a Comment